I taught the first week and didn't take any pictures with 5 almost 3 year olds and Rhett running around. It went really well and the kids loved it! Phil says I should call it play school since it is really a more structured play date. Either way they have fun, learn something, do a craft and really enjoy it.
Here are the big kids ready for school the second week. They are using the backpacks that my mom got them last year. Not in LOVE with Elmo so much anymore but they love having their own "pack-packs".
Kate is being coy, shy or just annoyed with my picture taking.

He is so handsome! Love this little man.

Kate's cute braided piggies. She dressed herself too.


Before we left we had to take a little swing. Phil put this up in our front tree shortly after we moved in. They love it but it is too darn hot to go outside and it has been neglected.

Here's to a fun year!
3 comments:
That's such a good idea! My kids have never gone to preschool because its so expensive and there's no way we could afford it. Rotating teaching so everyone contributes instead of having to pay crazy school fees is genius!
I thought I commented on this a while ago, but apparently I didn't...
Yay for Joy School! And I love Kate's little braids. That swing will be awesome once the weather cools down. I want one...does Phil want to make me one in all of his spare time. :)
oh my word Heather, they look SO big in these pictures! I can't believe Kate and her little braids! Too sweet! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment