
Seeing as Rhett turns ONE(!) in two weeks I really need to get my act together here.

I don't think I can adequately express my love for my kids but I certainly do try. When I sit down at the computer to go through images my heart just swells with love, I get completely sentimental and turn into a puddle of motherly mush. Gah! I have a stupid grin on my face and gush to Phil about how fast they are growing up.
I love this grin!

This age is so fun. So, so fun! Rhett is very active, loves to be big with his siblings and get into everything and everyone's business. Max and Kate play well with him but I often get requests to put him in his room so they can play in peace. Ha!

Look at this face. Do you see why I want to eat him up? Sweet little nugget.

He has had two haircuts now and thankfully his curls are still present. I am trying not to let him get a mullet but at the same time preserve some length and of course, keep those curls as long as I am able.

Rhett stands on his own (I wasn't quick enough here to get him fully extended) and has great balance. We are trying to coax him into taking some steps but he is very cautious. This past month we have battled another ear infection. He had one early in August and we did the 10 day course of antibiotics and then roughly a week later he was acting like he had another one. I took him to urgent care and the same ear was still red. Armed with a different drug class we are ear infection free. Hopefully it stays that way.

Rhett is good at putting items in cups, he likes to help clean-up and actually will put toys in buckets. He LOVES bath time, loves to eat and loves Max and Kate. When we walk down the hall when he wakes from naps he immediately looks around for them.
He copies my tones when I speak and "says" uh-oh! He does it by making the inflection with his voice, so in essence he is humming uh-oh. So cute. He also "hmm?"s all the time. He is still such an easy going guy and is generally always happy and smiles at everyone.

2 comments:
He is too cute Heather! I can't believe he will be turning one in a couple of weeks, weren't you JUST pregnant!?! They really do grow too fast. He is one HANDSOME little man!!!
You have the most beautiful kids!
Post a Comment