Saturday, January 7, 2012

Uh-Oh

Photobucket

Not sure how I feel about this.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oooh I know how I feel about it, being NOT his mom or teeth obsessed (in your own words of course)... I feel awesome about it. ... You know, because he's SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!

Love all you updates and posts, Heather, even if I don't get to comment. I'm sure you understand.

Candace said...

^^ditto what Kelly said! :)

Ryan and LeDawn said...

I hated it at first, but then loved it when I realized I would borne waking up at all hours of the night to stick a binki in someones mouth. However, Kas just sucks on her knuckle (not her thumb, so weird) when she is tired. There are times I wish I could shove a binki in her mouth to shut her up or keep her from putting everything in site in her mouth, but oh well. The knuckle might have to be cut off later, but for now im ok with it. :)

Why is it so cute when they suck their thumbs????!!! He's beautiful!

At what age or when does sucking the thumb cause problems to teeth?

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

But it is sooo cute!

Nate and Lori said...

Oh, I feel your pain. Its such a wonderful thing but at the same time its such a hassle when they are older. We are still in the thick of the battle with the pacifier with no signs of freedom in the near future. Oh well...they all get rid of the thumbs/paci at some point, right?