These two turkeys were all dressed up before we headed out to Mesa, I put Kate down to finish up some kitchen details and Max walked right over to her and plopped his tushy right next to her! Obviously I ran for the camera and just want to eat them right up!

Kate and Gramps Gunnell

Max enjoying his dinner. We did not eat turkey this year! Phil's mom & dad made a wonderful prime rib roast instead.

On our way home we stopped by the cemetery and saw Camden's grave. I want to make this a tradition for as long as we are in Arizona. I am so grateful for my three children and that we will have Camden in our arms again.
7 comments:
Great pictures! That first one is adorable and that one with Kate and Grandpa Gunnell is amazing! I'm glad you got to stop by Camden's grave on the way home. That is a wonderful tradition!
Wow, the kids are growing so fast! I love the idea of prime rib instead of turkey. So were there sweet potatoes and all the other "Thanksgiving" stuff?
Whoa! Did you say walking? Did I miss that milestone post? Those kids are cuties for sure!
Looks like you had a great Day! I can't believe how big your babies are getting. We missed seeing you later that night at Grandmas.
What a fun Thanksgiving with family! I didn't know you're an expert pie maker! They sounded delicious. And your family is so beautiful!!
Love the brown hair! Pecan's my fav too - I had it for bfast the 2 days after too! That's my little Thanksgiving tradition, maybe my favorite one! :-)
You were in Mesa, we were in Glendale, are we ever going to meet up or just pass each other?!?! LOL Miss you my friend, your little ones are too precious!
Post a Comment