Goodness, that is what happens to me when I feast my eyes of the photos below and it happened time and time again as I was editing them and even now. I love when that happens. When the essence of your family has been captured and you can revisit those strong emotions all over again. That is what photography means to me, this is why it is so important and I cannot thank one of my dearest friends enough that she took time before her big move to Texas, with a sick baby in tow to capture my family. Thank you Liz for this gift. I love you.











It goes without saying how much I love my family, how grateful I am to be a mother to three incredible children and wife to a good man. Blessed is an understatement.
19 comments:
Your family is beautiful. Was great photos.
Such a beautiful family! Everyone is just glowing! Such cute pics. Kudos to photographer and subjects alike!
Beautfiul family, gorgeous babies!
Those pictures made ME tear up! So beautiful! I love the last one where Max is just staring up at you. You can tell you are so loved!
Some pretty beautiful blessings, if you ask me.
I already commented on facebook...but lets face it, I like you and I like your blog so I comment.
I love your pics! We took ours on Saturday and it was so cold and windy and Reese was crying and I'm not thinking they turned out so great. We are probably in for retakes. SO, when you leave comments on my blog saying that you cant belive that it is 90 degrees in November, I say lets trade! I will give you 30 degrees anyday of the week for 90.
Wow, what a BEAUTIFUL family you have Heather ! And I know the feeling you're talking about. The other night, after the kids were bathed and dressed for bed, we all sat down stairs and played for a bit. At one point, Douglas was sitting on my lap and Josh crawled over and climbed up too. I had both my sweet boys in my arms as they were playing with one another, laughing like crazy. At that moment I realized that these were MY children and how blessed I was !
I'm so glad you got some beautiful pictures of your family! She did a great job! I'm sure you'll always be so grateful to have such great photos of your family.
LOVE the pictures! They turned out so good!
I think the first one is my favorite... Beautiful family as always.
Cute pics! I want to get ours done but I don't care for my braces right now. haha! Kendal and Carver have those same skeleton pj's. I love them. They have been wearing them since august! Oh, and can i have your stroller?? I want a double bob sooo bad. Too bad. Liz was telling me you got a great deal on yours. How did you get it? I forgot!
They are amazing! Love Liz! Love your little family! Miss you! I love that overwhelming love, I think it feels like your heart if over flowing! It reminds me of the scripture, blessings will be poured out that there is not room enough to receive them.
Heather! Your kids are deliciously cute! I love all the pictures. How come I can't find anywhere on your blog where you guys are going to Medical school? Where are you?! :)
So cute!! I love all of them. Where is that big yellow door?
ahhh i love them!!! so cute!!!
hope you guys are doing well!!
beautiful pics with beautiful people! :)
beautiful. Inspiration to finally get on our own family pictures.
I love how these turned out! What a beautiful family. I LOVE the one of them on the bench..so precious!
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض
Post a Comment