I have been negligent in keeping up with my children and recording their milestones as they happen. The first weekend of November Max started getting mighty brave with walking and he would take more than 4-5 steps at a time. Not one week later the sweet boy was really taking off! I have plenty of video but don't know how to transfer that here so imagine the cutest little waddle, belly leading and arms out for balance. Adorable!
Now Max is a confident walker. Gone are the wobbly arms and he is so fast! Also gone is my favorite crawl, we dubbed it his "Tarzan" crawl or gimpy. Thankfully that is recorded and preserved as well. My babies are growing up!
4 comments:
Once they start, there is no stopping them! What a cutie!!
Oh boy! He's a cute little toddler. Double trouble once they're both on the move. FUN!!
I love the wobbley walking stage! He'll be running before you know it. No, going back now! Just try to keep up... ;)
Hooray! you kiddos are so stinking cute Heather. I love checking your blog and seeing so much cuteness! Love these moments! Life is good :)
Post a Comment