Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We went to our ward Trunk or Treat and enjoyed looking at all the creative costumes. We are going to make it a family tradition to get all dressed up and I am already looking forward to next year.

Max & Kate were skeletons, aka pajama's, thank you Carter's. I knew they wouldn't care and there was no way I was going to get away with anything on their heads, hands, feet, etc. Even long sleeves caused Kate some anxiety.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Phil was an x-ray machine and I was the radiologist. Easy and last minute but hey, we tried! Next year we will redeem ourselves and coordinate us all together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

Love them all, except you probably had to carry the twins all night yourself, doesn't look like Phil could have done it with his costume. Cute! Cute!

Nate and Lori said...

Cute idea! We almost all dressed up but I got too lazy on Nate's costume. You are lucky to be in AZ where it is warm and they can get away with no shoes and hats.

Rebecca said...

Cute family theme! I like it! And I like those blue blue eyes on those babies!

The Milliron Family said...

They are SO cute ! Maybe I will do something like that for Josh next year. It's a great idea. And just be thankful YOUR Husband will dress up. Tyler is a total ba humbug about dressing up !