It is 10:15pm. The kids are down and Phil left a moment ago to father's & son's. We just wrapped up a lovely dinner with our two best neighbors, potluck style. One last hurrah before we depart next week. I made carnitas and key lime cheesecake. Kendra made salsa and brought tortillas and crema. Karen brought Spanish rice and drinks. We talked, ate and laughed. We are blessed.
It is quiet and I should be in bed. The kids have slept until 4ish the past two nights and I am hoping for a third. I have plans for eliminating that feed once we are settled in our new home. It is time, past time really but I haven't minded so much. But I am also tired.
We are leaving in 6 days. SIX days. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
The house is almost packed. Boxes are stacked in our front room, cupboards are bare and walls are empty. Phil packed the main PC today and I won't have access to download my pictures or edit until we move. Sad since today I snapped Max & Kate in their swimsuits and I could just die from cuteness. I have much to post about but pictures are certainly required. So during this final countdown expect some quiet as I pack up our life one box at a time and tend to the littles.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun fiesta with friends! And for the record...I've thoroughly enjoyed your new-found commitment to your blog and the frequent posting. A pleasure to read, as always. (Now...if I can just get myself back in the swing of things.) So, get moved and settled (but please take your time) and then come on back when you're all through, k?
Heather,
Can you take our pictures while we are in Arizona. (First week of June?) How much do you charge? I know you are busy. If you can't fit it in, we get it! Just thought we'd ask. Lots of love. Those babies are scrumptious! Can't wait to see them. We are probably bringing your mom down. Love ya, Mel
letsplaymusic.lunt@yahoo.com
Post a Comment