Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Power of Prunes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alternate titles:

"Why I am mopping my floor today"
"Reason for bath #2"
"I am grateful for my kitchen sprayer"
"Yes, I threw away the outfit"
"Why I need to scrub under my nails"
"Ahhh, I feel better"
"Slip n'slide"
"Why I shouldn't leave my kids unattended"*
"Sure glad he was on the tile"

Ah, fun times. Just another day! Don't worry Mary, your jumper has been washed and thoroughly sanitized!

*I was answering email in the office, kids within earshot, safe and contained, away for a few minutes. After I finish I head back to the living room and see Max slipping and sliding in a large puddle. I first think he spit up since they had just finished eating lunch of a lovely combo of sweet potato, butternut squash and applesauce. I fear the worst and hope for the best. His clean face confirms that it is indeed the other end. Ahhh. Wonderful. No matter, my floors were dirty anyway! Love that kid.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh!! That is freaking funny. I laughed out loud.

Nate and Lori said...

Oh no! At first site, I was thinking, I sure hope thats not what I think it is. Thats the wost blowout At least he's happy!

Grandma Nay said...

WOWIE! You made grandma's day max! Just by the menu your mommy fed you, was a time bomb ticking! Gotta love it, you must feel better! Grandma Nay Loves you! You have Awesome parents! Love ya tons!

Kathryn said...

Glad you are the type that realizes it's just best to toss.

Wow, I had to play catch-up on some posts. I can't believe it's already time for you to go. Thank goodness for blogging. Such big changes. I'm right there being scared with you.

therealmccoy said...

I couldn't forgive anyone else but your sweet babes:) The huge smile is the best part. And, I'm sorry, was that crawling I saw in one of those photos??!! Can't you two slow-down the growing-up just a little?!

Brittney Blount said...

Oh what I have to look forward to very soon again! I can't believe they are getting so big!

Christi said...

Yep, prunes ALWAYS work like a charm! I only used them when my girls wouldn't poop for a while! Too funny though!

Brian and Janette said...

Reminds me of "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels"...where Steve Martin is at the dinner table and he excuses himself to go to the bathroom--except he doesn't leave--he just goes right there. Cute little Max!

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh! Ewwwww! Prunes work. They work well. I loved your alternate titles. You are so funny!