Monday, March 15, 2010

Six Months

Indulge me...

Dear Max & Kate,

Where does time go? It seems just yesterday that we were waiting to bring you home. You were impossibly small and fragile.

Photobucket
Photobucket

You came home at 4 pounds 5 ounces Max,

Photobucket

and Kate 3 pounds 14 ounces. What were they thinking sending you home so small? But you were strong and we haven't looked back.

Photobucket

I won't lie, it's been hard. We had a lot to learn and we are still learning. We were tired. I still am.

Photobucket

Max, you used to have hair.

Photobucket

Now you have chubs. Glorious chubs, big baby blues and the sweetest disposition. You are delightful, joyful and calm. You love to eat, you love to cuddle and melt my heart each and every time you lay your head on my shoulder or bury your face in my neck when you are tired. I never tire of your softness and love on you incessantly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kate your headbands fit now. You have grown into your big eyes and have a delicious double chin and squishy inner thighs. I love your dimples, your beautiful eyes, your happy squeals and chatter. I love how you light up when we come near to pick you up and you know just what to do to make sure you get what you need!

Photobucket

You are beautiful; full of spunk and life. And yes, attitude.

Photobucket
But most of all you are LOVED.

We are proud to be your parents, blessed to have you in our family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy 6 months! We've come a long way!

5 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

I can't believe how big they are! Six months already? Wow!

Anonymous said...

time flies! it's crazy, you all look beautifully happy!

Nate and Lori said...

You certainly have come a long way! I am so jealous of their beautiful blue eyes! If we could only get a smidgen of color I'd be happy, but it looks like we are doomed to brown eyes for all of our babies.

Hooray for surviving the 1st 6 months!

Marisa said...

They are so beautiful! Happy six months!

The Price Family said...

Cute post. They are beautiful! I cannot believe they are six months already and getting so big. It is not fair how the time passes so quickly! It seems like we are pregnant forever, and then after they are born, time just flies! They are perfect, and you are just so beautiful!