Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Time Has Come...

I have enjoyed blogging very much. Keeping in touch with family and friends, reconnecting with old friends, making new friends; all of it very enjoyable. The desire to write ebbs and flows; occasionally I tire of it, the self-imposed obligation. Yet I want to continue to document various events of our lives and keep in touch with those near and far. So I will, but by invitation only. If you are interested you know the drill.

******Important!*******
If you want in please leave your email address or email me at: gunnhp@hotmail.com

Some have requested an invite but I do not have your address.

74 comments:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

add me! rustystar83@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Me too! avercell@yahoo.com

Verna said...

I have enjoyed your blog and feel a bit of kinship...if you feel the same here is my address, if not, I wish you all the best.
vfriesen@hotmail.com

Krystal said...

Ok-for a second I thought you were going to tell me you were not going to blog anymore! I got a little scared. Of course I want to be invited. You know my email...

Kim & Max Willis family said...

i have to be included....i never get to see you anymore:(
kimberlywillis22@hotmail.com

Kristi said...

count me in! yeagerk@gmail.com

The Smith's said...

amy_flake@hotmail.com! Thanks

Kim said...

You know I want in! You are the coolest!! You know my address. Do I hear a get together soon?? Oh I also need to talk to you about something and probably get some pointers, but I will email or just talk to you soon. Are you open this week or next? We could do dinner.

Kami Milliron said...

Add me, thanks !

kamillemilliron@gmail.com

Goodmangang said...

jadegoodmangang@yahoo.com

Terina said...

YOu've got mine! Add me to the list!

Crissybug said...

of course I want an invite.

crissybug @ gmail . com

Andrea Gunnell said...

I love reading your blog. You are a great writer! I'm sure you already know my email so of course I would love to be invited.

Miss Niss said...

of course we want to be invited:)

Jamie Eberhardt said...

Me too!

jamie_eberhardt@hotmail.com

Lindsay said...

Your cousin of course Lindsay!!
brown8505@gmail.com

Wendy said...

fab-5@cox.net

Marisa said...

marisa.goodman@hotmail.com also, can you ask Melissa to add me on hers? I am glad you will still blog... i got a little worried. I love reading your posts!

Loree said...

mee too heather! loreezito@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

u know I read.. even though i don't comment always

J-ME said...

j_kartchner@hotmail.com

Irma said...

Don't forget me! (-:
jcthalen@shaw.ca

Kelly said...

kecrowder at gmail dot com even though i'm pretty sure you have it. i'm excited to join this (not so very, by the looks of it) exclusive club! :)

O'Loughlin Family said...

heck yes. We're always checkin' in.
coloughlin1@cox.net

Smithfamily said...

I am sad to see yo go private. I know you do not know me but you are an inspiration to me as a wife and yes has a mother....I am friends with your cousin Kim and my sister crystal Goodman knows you...Good luck in your future you are a special couple...azsmithfamily@hotmail.com Sandy Smith

Christi said...

Count me in! Christibodrero at gmail dot com.

Francie said...

i have been following your blog for awhile now. love your photography and your writing. would love to be added but understand if you dont
momsark@whitemtns.com

chad and lemae said...

lemaeallen@yahoo.com

Adele said...

add me, I always check to see whats new. helslinger@msn.com.
Oh by the way I LOVE your new lay out on your photography blog! If you ever need an assistent, I would love to come help! Thanks for recommending the 50mm, I am loving it. Still trying to get the hang things, but loving it!

Rebecca CA said...

i am a lurker but love to hear what you say
washingtonplace@earthlink.net

if you want
Rebecca

Katie said...

Add me please! ckprince98@msn.com

Leah said...

MEME! leahdavis1@hotmail.com

Kerry said...

hoglefam@cox.net

Click Clan said...

clickmedical@yahoo.com

Renee said...

momudall@yahoo.com I would love to stay in touch with you. We also can chat about YW and get ideas from each other.

Brian and Janette said...

I'm hearin' ya...feelin' the same way. Please invite us...it's so great to hear from you every now and then. the2skinnys@gmail.com

The Merrill's said...

Count me in.

Candace said...

jondace at gmail dot com

Wouldn't miss it for the world. :)

Meredith Ferrin said...

ferrins@ferrins.net

Anonymous said...

i'll miss you so please add me! pnnfenn@yahoo.com

tiffany said...

Love to be invited!

tiffanyleepooh@yahoo.com

Bethany M said...

Me too...
kevbethminor2004@gmail.com

melissa said...

melissa@hotmesa.com...thank you.

Welcome said...

I love reading your blog! You are a true inspiration to me as a mother. You dont know me, but one of my best friends cousins is your friend, and I came across your blog on hers. I hope you will add me, if not that's ok. Thanks for all the laughs and tears! You are an amazing person! mlsaline@hotmail.com

The Frost Family said...

melon1085@excite.com

Mandi said...

Nate's been prodding me to go private lately so I may just be following soon - especially because I just had a random, weird comment the other day. Count me in -- mandiwaller@yahoo.com

Liz Farnsworth said...

me too elfarny@gmail.com

Emily said...

I would love to be added. Please. emilymerrill@gmail.com

Brittney Blount said...

brittsue@yahoo.com

Taryn and Sterling said...

taryncrandell@hotmail.com

please include me.

Allisyn said...

I have been following your blog for awhile now.. and would like to continue following your blog. allisyn.hartman@gmail.com

Jo-Refoh said...

Count me in. I love your blog. You have moved me to tears many times.
signed.sealed@hotmail.com

Marilyn said...

I want it too! I love reading your blog!
mpcampa@cox.net

Anonymous said...

Add me too please...
jenlynne95@yahoo.com

Marrdy said...

I know we only know each other through blogging, and I was stalking you for a time. But if you would like to add me I am at drammac@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I think you know what to do.
(rad.t.cru@gmail.com)

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

heather i want in! lrenpew@gmail.com

Rachel Hanchett said...

rachelhanchett@gmail.com

Carl and Amber said...

I feel like a blurker, eventhough I know all of Phil's fam and I'm Liz's SIL! Add me if you want! carlandamber@hotmail.com

Heather K said...

heatherfeather80@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

janeenhalversen@cox.net

Wendi said...

Okay evidently I am a blog stocker. I am Marilyn Campas friend Wendi Sunderhaus and I love your blog. It inspires me to be a better me. So if you dare!!!! please add me to the list. My e-mail is wendi.sunderhaus@yahoo.com

The Hann Family said...

Remember me too...you should have my e-mail! Thanks!

Maren said...

me, me! marenurkov@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

kimberroberts@gmail.com

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

rachellejhurd@yahoo.com

Cortney said...

your blog is quite popular! We need to get together soon! make sure to add me darling. cshurtz@gmail.com

Nate and Lori said...

lorimiller04@gmail.com

I think the fact that you have 68 comments for people reading your blog is amazing!

Cassie said...

glad I saw this before you went private, but add me too Heather
cebusby@gmail.com

Our Life said...

Heather,
I enjoy keeping up with your blog and recipes! my email is:
staceygirl902@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Stacey Rogers

{love, mj.} said...

I love your blog! It is pretty much hilarious! And you take amazing pictures! count me in! marci37@hotmail.com

Shelbi Whittaker said...

Wow!! IF you have any room left...I would love to continue stalking your blog!! I really hope the best for you and your husband. I think you are awesome people for what you have gone through. Heavenly Father must have known you guys were strong!! I really am touched by all of your postings about your sweet Camden. He is lucky to have you raise him in the eternity's!!
Shelbi Whittaker

Shelbi Whittaker said...

sorry...My email is Shelbawhelba@aol.com Ü Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I would so love to be included! I always find myself turning back to your blog! I love your writing stye! My e-mail is happysavages@yahoo.com