Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Woot Woot!

I am so excited to have you take a peek at my new and improved photo blog. I have been working hard making some big changes. Head on over and check it out!

If you know of anyone interested in portraits pass on the info and if I could be so bold as to ask for a little link lovin'? Add my photo blog to your link list.

Thanks!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

Oh I LOVE it! I wish I lived closer so you could do pics for us! You are definitly talented!

And feel free to call or email me anytime! rustystar83@gmail.com

Loree said...

i love the new layout heather. so professional~ i love looking at all your beautiful work! i already have your link on my blog. aren't you special?! ;) have a great day heather :)

Kim said...

Love the new look! I miss seeing you every month. We really should have a cousin dinner soon!

Marrdy said...

I love the layout and as always love your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Great new photography site. I will totally put your link on my blog. Great job!

Krystal said...

It looks great Heather. I love the new look. I had so much fun this past weekend too!! I couldn't stop talking to Byron about how good it was to just talk to you girls. No husbands and kids to distract us. It was so like the good old days. I am all for our girl party. Lets plan it soon. One of these coming weekends maybe. Let me know what works for you.

Miss Niss said...

the new site looks great!!!

Taryn and Sterling said...

your pictures are amazing and your site looks great.

therealmccoy said...

Those are some good lookin mid-sections... who were your models?

I think you already know how amazing I think you are and what a talent you have, but if you have forgotten - You are Amazing and so Talented! The website looks great!

Nate and Lori said...

I love it! And I will be adding it to the side of my blog shortly!