Are you sure that is the same creature? I've been wondering about the little alien in your garden, glad to find out what became of him. btw, please send me an invite to your soon to be private blog! hlja.peterson@gmail.com
i thought of you this weekend. one of my sister's students calls her a lovely monarch, as in a queen, when he's sucking up. (he's foreign...) and i thought he was calling her a butterfly and said, "but oh, you should see what a monarch starts out as!! eeeeeew!" just thought you'd enjoy that :)
That is amazing, and to have been able to capture it, well done!! I just read the story about your patient!!! Oh man hilarious! I can't wait for that to happen to me! Your blog and pictures are amazing, so talented!
Happily married and navigating life with a husband in medical school. Mom to 4 littles ages 5 and under. Teeth enthusiast. Photographically obsessed. Loving my crazy life.
9 comments:
wow what a transformation! i like the after results better!
Oh my gosh! How very awesome is that?
How did you capture this? Amazing that such an ugle nasty worm can turn into a beautiful butterfly!
Are you sure that is the same creature? I've been wondering about the little alien in your garden, glad to find out what became of him.
btw, please send me an invite to your soon to be private blog!
hlja.peterson@gmail.com
That is awesome! Glad you posted. Wish you weren't going private. Totally enjoyed reading your writings. Very nice!
Love the blog! Love the photos! Hope you don't mind a visitor. (Found ya from the Willis blog.) Thanks again!
Those are great pictures! So gorgeous!
i thought of you this weekend. one of my sister's students calls her a lovely monarch, as in a queen, when he's sucking up. (he's foreign...) and i thought he was calling her a butterfly and said, "but oh, you should see what a monarch starts out as!! eeeeeew!" just thought you'd enjoy that :)
That is amazing, and to have been able to capture it, well done!! I just read the story about your patient!!! Oh man hilarious! I can't wait for that to happen to me! Your blog and pictures are amazing, so talented!
Post a Comment