We arrived to find about 3 feet of snow surrounding the cabin and had to dig our way in. Well, the manly men dug us in while the kids donned various snow garb and I shivered and snapped away.
Isn't she the cutest little toothless snow bunny?

Classic and ever teasing Uncle Phil.


The uprising! Dead on Jenna!

Once we tired of the chill the girls hunkered down and got cozy with snuggles and a movie.

And stories from Grandpa can't be beat.
10 comments:
How fun!! I'm dieing to take Owen up north and see his reaction to the snow!!
OH how fun! I wish we knew someone with a cabin we could crash! I'm dying for a little snow weekend get away! I loved the pic of all the kiddos snuggled up! SO cute!
looks like a good time! i can't believe the amount of snow! i HATE stepping into snow that is deeper than expected, it feels funny! that pic of your nieces in bed watching the tube is TOO CUTE.
Great pictures!!! I especially love the one of Grandpa reading to the girls. Priceless!
your camera makes me want your camera! Those pictures are vivid and awesome. I love all the moments you captured. Even grandpa reading stories!
I love that picture of those girls in bed. Priceless!
I love, love, love those pics and must have them...please :) What great memories we have and your pictures will help us remember them forever.
what a fun filled day!
Great photo moments. Looks like a fun time at a cabin in snow! Can't beat that!
the picture of all the little girls watching a movie is so darn cute! I love the pictures of Phil crashing, and that his has a big smile on his face.
Post a Comment