I'm so glad you found our blog. It's not so exciting. I've never been good at "journaling". Good time to start, huh? I actually found your blog through Chad & Ashley Huber because they have the ward blog on theirs. And there you were! Super fun! I'll post this week with my cankle update(:
Happily married and navigating life with a husband in medical school. Mom to 4 littles ages 5 and under. Teeth enthusiast. Photographically obsessed. Loving my crazy life.
2 comments:
Holy Cow !! How do you stay up until 11:47 PM?? I know, you're still young. I do love your pictures.
I'm so glad you found our blog. It's not so exciting. I've never been good at "journaling". Good time to start, huh? I actually found your blog through Chad & Ashley Huber because they have the ward blog on theirs. And there you were! Super fun! I'll post this week with my cankle update(:
Post a Comment