Friday, September 12, 2008

Shameless Commerce

All right, I have been working on this for a bit. Nothing spectacular but it is a start and I will continue to add to it as time goes on. I am very excited to announce my new little business. You have seen snippets here and there on this blog and I now have a separate blog just for photography. Check it out and let me know if I can take pictures for your family.

http://heathergunnellphotography.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

Liz Farnsworth said...

It looks great, I love it!

Maren said...

look at you, so many talents! are you still doing hygiene by my house? after i lose all my baby weight, i want you to take our family pictures! my mom set up to get our huge family pictures done at thanksgiving time since we will all be together. HELLO, i will be 3 weeks post partum. who wants pictures taken then? im still bitter!

The Hann Family said...

You are SOOOOOOOOOO talented. Is there anything you can't do?

Ryan and LeDawn said...

So beautiful! I LOVE them all! Hopefully when and if we ever have children we will live near you so I can have some great photos to put on my wall!

Sherrilynn said...

Heather that is awesome! I love it. You do a great job.

Leah said...

I already commented on the other blog but just wanted to let you know that I am so excited for you....YAY!!

Miss Niss said...

how exciting! you do an amazing job! i want to get some pics of the fam...but when i get further along--i'd like to get some cute ones with my belly and stuff!!! so keep me in mind in a few months:)
{PLUS it will give me an excuse to actually SEE YOU IN PERSON!!!!

Heather K said...

What a fun hobby/venture....Really pretty pictures!

Andrea Gunnell said...

I love your blog. Taking pictures is so much fun. You have taken some great ones!!!

Marisa said...

Heather everything looks great!! ANd your prices are a steal!

The Price Family said...

Great Pic's Heather! You are oh so talented...I don't think there is anything you can't do!

Dents said...

Love your photo blog. Beautiful pictures. I love your creative angles. Too bad we live so far away!

Marrdy said...

Congratulations. I wish I lived closer, you could take some pictures for my daughters birthday. You really have an amazing talent.

Taryn and Sterling said...

They are beautiful. I need to set an appointment.

Fowler Farm said...

Wow Heather. Very impressive. I didn't know you were that good with a camera. great pictures.

Nate and Lori said...

You're amazing...how do you find the time? I've been begging Nate to let me take a few classes for a while now and he always tells me to wait until things calm down a bit. I'm excited to see your creativity and skills.