Alright. I am going private. I am sad to say but it's true. Phil just asserted his "authority" and I am complying with his wishes. He usually doesn't pay much attention to what I do with this fun blog of mine but a recent conversation has him throwing down the hammer.
Go ahead and let me know if you would like an invite, if you are a lurker but I know you somehow through the grapevine, T13 site, friend of a friend, etc. I told my dear overprotective husband I need a week to gather info and then I will make the switch.

21 comments:
I feel like an intruder, but I do read your blogs from time to time. Found you through Christi, but my hubby (Josh Shurtz) knew you in high school. We have alot in common and before you go private we should be friends. I've had 4 miscarriages and can relate to alot of your pain. If you feel like a friend to vent to and who actually knows what you're going through my site is learning2letgo on blogspot and my family page will be shurtzstories on blogspot. Hope to hear from you!
Heather, I am a friend of Maren's and check out your blog all the time. I also went to school with your husband. I am sure he doesnt know who I am, but I would love to be invited to your blog. My brother and sister in law had a baby with T13. My email is amy_flake@hotmail.com
Heather I am friends with Kim and Ben Prince, you are also on my sisters blog(crystal goodman) I just found your down right delish and Im excited to try some of the dishes.....
Definitely add me...
But what's Phil's beef?
Me, me, me! I definitely want to keep in touch.
kevbethminor2004@gmail.com
add us to your private please
crystal goodman
jadegoodmangang@yahoo.com
Nooo!!! I hate private friends!!! Ha ha jk, we can still be friends!! Please add me, christibodrero@gmail.com
Sorry to put a cramp in your Google Reader Christi, I don't want to do it but can't not take Phil's wishes to heart.
Heather,
You have to invite me! I LOVE your blog. You always crack me up all the time. I just made a blog about my fam, Mel and Sanya are working on one for their families. You are just so cute, I am proud to call you family.
Love you tons!
~Sherrilynn
Hi, Heather, it's Becky(Jared's wife). Your blog is inspirational, honest, and down right hillarious at times! I love reading about what you guys are up to especially since the Standage cousins don't ever get together anymore. My email is rebecky2@gmail.com.
Good for you following your husband's wishes. I had a family site that I haven't been able to get back running, but it required username and password because my wife didn't want just anyone looking at pictures of our children, etc.
Being private allows you more freedom to share with a group of people you know and trust without wondering whether or not someone who's dangerous is watching.
So, enjoy the new freedom that comes with blogging in private.
of course add me! :) I LOVe reading your blog!
rustystar83@gmail.com
add me or i'll cry. you have my email address. if not, make it known and i'll slip it to you in between biology and algebra II.
(ew, why did i pick those subjects?? can i retract and say humanities and seminary? much better options.)
Of course you have my email address and you have to add me. I have been debating going private also, I'm very torn. Is there any way people can contact you if they find you blog so they can ask to be added? You'll have to let me know how it goes and maybe I'll make the switch soon too!
i for sure want an invite!
I used to be in your ward three years ago. Then our ward split to Oasis Park ward and Skyline ward. I found your blog from one of my aunts friends blog. I love reading your posts. You are too funny. I wish I would have been able to get to know you better. We moved soon after the wards split to Queen Creek, but now we are in Georgia. It is nice to keep up with everyone in AZ. I would love to be invited to your blog.
I forgot to leave my email address rsudall@windstream.net
Please add my to your list, I need to keep up on your exciting life!
Heather,
I don't have a blog, (maybe soon), but I love keeping up on how you are doing and checking out your recipes! Hopefully you can still add an email without a blog name; it's: staceygirl902@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Stacey R.
Hi Heather, I grew up in the David and you were my mom's favorite in YW(shhh..don't tell the others) I'd love to be added to keep reading your blog --
mandy.carter@gmail.com
Thanks!
Mandy (Merrill)
Post a Comment