Head over to my new recipe site. I transfered all of my existing recipes from the Smorgasbord and will post new ones as I make them. As long as I stay crazy organized I am going to post the week's menu and the recipes will follow. This way we'll both have dinner plans throughout the week.
Most of the recipes will be quick and easy and they will always be tasty!
I would love to hear how the meals work out for you, if you have any questions regarding instructions, etc. I will check back often to answer your questions in the comments.
Happy Cooking!
This coming Week's Menu:
Sunday: Grilled Lamb Chops with Lemon Herb Brown Rice & Greenbeans
& Ginger Creme Brulee for dessert
Monday: Breaded Chicken Fingers Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Tuna Casserole (a really good one)
Thursday: Chicken with Grapes, Couscous & Roasted Asparagus
Friday: Date Night
Saturday: Homemade Pizza

11 comments:
I have to say I am so excited for your new site. I recently had checked out the Smorgasboard, and will be making a trip to the store to get ingredients for many of your recipes. Thanks for keeping up the site. I look forward to trying out many of the yummy dishes!
I will check it out. I can't promise you that I will be able to make them but I will give a few a try.
Thanks Heather. You know I can't make dinner without you!
You rock... that looks absolutly fabulous! I thought about your wonderful recepies as I ruined my first attempt at a Lemon Meringue Pie last night. I will stay tuned...
Awesome site Heather, and I see you are having too much fun with photoshop! How fun! Sorry about your job, I wish you luck, you are an awesome girl!! I'm excited for all of your recipes!!
You rock! I am so excited about the new recipe blog and actually knowing the person that is posting these fantastic meals. I also love the new look of this blog and the cute picture of you in the right corner. You never cease to amaze me!
Love the new site!
WOW! Looks amazing! You've been busy. Thanks for taking the time to do this for all of us lazy chefs! Just a suggestion for your new blog...some of the recipes looks complicated. Maybe you could rate them on a scale of 1-5 or something for 1) how difficult they are, 2) how much time they take and/or 3) if they require atypical ingredients! Just a thought...but then, who am I? I don't cook that often!
You TOTALLY deserve your own site. It looks awesome. Are you happy with wordpress? I'm sure the smorgasbord will now be fading out since you have moved on. Thanks for all your contributions. I've loved all of them and made most of them.
Great suggestion Janette, I will try that, hopefully my percieved scale of difficulty will be close to yours!
If I were rich, I would hire you to be our personal chef! The food you bring to family shindigs is always wonderful, and every thing you post looks wonderful! I'll have to try some on my own since I don't forsee the day that I can hire a personal chef.
Post a Comment