Thank you for everyone's wonderful kindness and endless support. I am fine, slowly getting over this little hiccup. The night of my firing I could not sleep. I just kept replaying the scenario in my mind, thinking of things I should have said. Then if I managed to drift off I dreamt of the stupid thing, with subtle variations, like I go back into work and this new hygienist is there and she has moved around all of MY things, in MY room with MY patients. So on and so forth, until my alarm went off at 6:00am.Then yesterday as I was going about my hygiene duties at my
My plan is to stay at Dr. Dickerson's office working Mondays and Wednesdays. I will then temp around the east valley on Tuesday and Thursdays, I anticipate it taking at least a week to get me into the temp agency's rotation and then I hopefully will be kept relatively busy on those days. No strings attached to another office, get paid for each day I work and I get to keep my Fridays. All is well.
In the meantime, I am working on consistent exercise, (already dressed for a run after I post), I am having some fun learning photoshop and making a new website for my recipes. I find that I am the only one that consistently contributes to the Smorgasbord and I want more flexibility than what blogger offers in terms of photos, etc. Stay tuned, I am looking for more interaction with you readers in the recipes, feedback and whatnot.
Survivor: My Theme Song? and the first song on my mp3 that I run to, ♥ the beat. Appropriate?
4 comments:
Your comments always make me sigh, Heather. I don't know why. Yes, appropriate. And you have Fridays. So could this have turned out to be a good thing? I can't say, not understanding the full depth. I hope it is. I hope you enjoy your flexibility. I plan to enjoy your new recipes.
HEATHER!!! Oh my goodness. I haven't been allowed on the computer all week and so I just heard. That is so lame. I hope his new hygienist stinks. And I hope that all of the patients never come back when they come in the office and learn that their favorite hygienist of all time, Heather, is not there. Oh, and who doesn't lose their enthusiasm for hygiene sometimes...its a disgusting monotonous job.
Sounds like you've got a good plan though. Thats the great things about hygiene is there are always so many options.
I can't wait for you to have a recipe blog. How fun! Oh and you look smokin hot in your scrubs!
Yes, DEFINITELY appropriate! This should be your LIFE theme song, girl!
sounds like a great set up!
Post a Comment