Just when you thought my political stumping was over.
This was in my front yard Sunday morning as I opened my front door to welcome my Laurels as we commenced for a meeting. Not what I was expecting. I holler for Phil and ask why the sign is there?
He doesn't know but suspects his brother placed it as a joke. He called Reed and we confirmed that it was not him. Well, Phil stomped over our well manicured Bermuda and pulled the offending sign out.
A word, if I may. To all you Ron Paul supporters:
I respect Congressman Ron Paul. I think he is a fine man, a doctor even. Very honorable. I think he has some good ideas but takes them a wee bit too far to the extreme right. Bless his little heart for standing up for what he believes in.
I don't share the same extreme beliefs and would appreciate you keeping your signs out of my nice lawn. Yes, we are in a nice handy cul-de-sac that happens to face Baseline Road. No, you may not use my lawn as free advertising space for the oncoming traffic. I admire your politcal gumption and activism. Do not assume the liberty that I am a willing participant and please, kindly ask for use of MY property.
Thank you.
Again, no offense to Pon Paul supporters. I take my leave...again.
P.S. Go HERE for dinner.

6 comments:
Hey, I like Ron Paul... and I put it in your yard!
Heather, you can make anything funny... I have a questions. You are related to Reed and Melissa? If so, will you please tell them hello for me! Melissa was my young womens leader when she had the triplets! I think about them all the time!
That is so funny! Hey check out my blog...and just remember that I love you when you see it:)
You are too funny! A couple of weeks until Bunco! I heard that you already have yours all planned out! Good for you!
You GO Girl!!! I love your posts...never dull.
HA! I stinkin' love that you hopped up on your soap box and jsut the day before (or so) you were saying how important it is to be informed yada yada... It's like someone read that and then thought, "Hmm... I'll show MY support!" ... Or something like that.
Post a Comment