Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Birthday Interview


H: What's tomorrow?
P: My birthday.

H: How old will you be?
P: The BIG 3-0.

H: How does that make you feel?
P: Sad. (laughs) Depressed.

H: Any other emotions?
P: Fat.

H: Shut up.
P: That's what it's supposed to be right? This is like the big hump. (laughs) You gonna leave that off?

H: What do you want to be when you grow up?
P: Come on, this sounds like I'm 15. I'm 30 and am still not what I want to be.

H: Silently waiting
P: A doctor.

H: Why?
P: So I can make money, have a secure future, a happy life.

H: What has been your greatest accomplishment?
P: Marrying Heather. (We both laugh) It has been actually...and it will continue to be.

H: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
P: Having a job, some kids, with Heather having those kids, literally. (Laughs) You gonna put that down?

H: What are you going to do tomorrow? (Your birthday)
P: Study for the MCAT. What are you going to do tomorrow?

H: Make money so you can stay home and study for the MCAT.
What is your perfect day?
P: (non PG response given, content has been edited) I find out what I got on my MCAT and I pass. Least perfect day is the same, except I don't pass.

Phil gets up to take out the trash, signalling end of interview.

Stay tuned for Phil's birthday "celebration" and lots of yummy food, since food is love here at our home.

6 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

Cute! And so good of him to cooperate. I'm sure my husband would not ignore me if I tried to do that. Happy 30th B-day to Phil even though I've never met you!

Unknown said...

Hillarious! I can actually HEAR Phils laughs as you wrote them! Maybe because ours kind of sounds the same??? Happy Birthday Pilly Willy!

Kim said...

That is so cute and funny! You crack me up! I love to see what you are going to post. It is always good!

Kristi said...

Happy 3-0 Phil! Heather you're genuinely and originally entertaining! Thanks for always being a great read! (sorry that sounds like a book review!)

The Price Family said...

Happy Birthday Phil...we hope you two enjoy the day tomorrow, and enjoy some of that edited content as well =)!!!

Candace said...

Funny post, Heather. You guys seem like you'd be so fun to hang out with. Hope Phil got at least some of his edited content perfect day for his birthday! (All men are the same!!! :)

Studying for professional school tests is the PITS!!! I hope he just kills it his first time!