Good morning my Love. Have a seat, read your paper while I make a scrumptious Anniversary Breakfast. Mmmmm, German Apple Pancake dusted with Sugar and fresh grapefruit juice.
We are off to our Suns vs. Hornets Game! You indulge me in a few poses and a great pucker.
Great story this year. I decide to buy tickets to the game and want to upgrade our seats. I purchase what I believe to be a fabulous steal! Lexus Club tickets: sit behind the Suns basket in theater-esque seats and have access to private bathrooms and food service if we weren't cheap, but we are. I was sooo mistaken. The Lexus Club "tickets" I bought are really just passes, I still need to buy seats. So I do, and I buy the cheapest nose bleed high-altitude seats I can find. Because we are going to sit in the cushy Lexus Club anyway right?
Wrong.
The Lexus Club passes are just that. Passes, where we can come and have drinks and then return to our seats. That's right, we can't even sit in the club. We are informed that they just changed that this season. Crap! What a rip. So off we go back to our oxygen required seats all the way on the other side of the arena, near the tip-top. Oh, well. I tried. Never again will I spend money on game tickets when we could have had better seats at home. With my own personal potty. And FREE food and drink.
Lesson Learned. And you are in charge of next year's festivities.

13 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Your German Apple Pancake looks delicious.
Well, at least you had a night out, I guess. I've been telling Nate I really want to go to a Suns game so I'll remember that about the Lexus Club and just get good seats instead.
What a bummer about the mix up in seats!
And you know you are going to have to post the recipe of those delicious looking pancakes...my mouth is watering just looking at it!
How fun! At least you tried. Breakfast looked really good. Glad you had a good day. Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary! How sad about the suns game...which game did you go to? Your earings are so cute!
Happy Aniversary! That breakfast looks so yummy! Suns games are fun anyway, but I know what you mean about that! I would rather watch it from the comfort of my own couch also :( better luck next year.
Hey, that's too funny. We were actually at that same game! That was my Christmas present from Jared. Too bad the Sun's lost and the game really wasn't very exciting!!! I hope you had a good anniversary anyway!
Those pancakes look delicious! Yumm... Sorry about the Suns game, I hate when that happens. The nosebleeds are the worst. And you always get the worst people that sit by you too, the ones that are really loud and obnoxious!! Hope it was still fun!
I am sorry taht the ticket thing didn't work out, but I wouldn't have known either! That is lame!
Those pancake things look deliscious! Do you want to come be my personal chef? I hate cooking!
Yum...can you come make me some german pancakes?! You are so talented. Sounds like you guys had a great night. Happy anniversary!
oh my heck! if that guys head on the lower left wasnt in the picture, you totally could have seen us in your pic. we were right there! too bad we lost but it was super fun anyways. did you catch a shirt or a sub? man, sorry about your lexus club tickets. that totally STINKS! i always wondered what they were for...now i know. werent they like $40?
p.s. if phil reading the church news?
that man just looked like a general authority...maybe it was the obituary section. : )
Fancy pants anniversary, looks great...one year we actually both forgot our anniversary. Greg was in Iraq for our 10th...we'll get it right one of these years :)
I have enjoyed reading your blog. I have learned a lot about you two lovebirds. I didn't know you were pregnant when you went to Europe. I think we were living in Germany at the time?? You guys are amazing.
Post a Comment