Saturday, August 4, 2007

Belay on!

I got Belay Certified. Do I rock climb? Have I ever rock climbed? No and no. For mutual in a few weeks I am taking the Laurels to the Red Mountain Multi generational center to climb the wall. What fun! Phil came with me yesterday and together we went through the strenuous training of becoming belay certified. I, of course, brought the camera so I could take handy pictures of Phil as he climbed the 2-story wall (mighty fine view by the way!) but I forgot to also bring the much needed memory card. Sorry no pics of the view. So sad. I will be sure and post pics of the activity so you can see me in action.

We are now officially official. So if you ever get a hankering or just need to climb some walls, you know who to call! "Belay on...On Belay...Climbing...Climb On!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On Belay~ Very cool. I'll call you when I go rock climbing and all that fun stuff!