Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weekend Update

Nothing of note happened this weekend. I don't even have any pictures to post! (gasp) Phil & I decided to give our relationship a boost by going on Friday night dates. We usually try and do something but this time we are cracking down. Phil & I will alternate Friday planning. This weekend was Phil's turn and we went to see the new Harry Potter and eat out. $25 for a date is not too shabby!

We had rented a few (4) movies this past week, crazy. We never actually sit down and watch movies just for the sake of watching movies. Just our luck-or lack thereof- we picked 4 duds. Completely boring, terrible or poorly made movies. So don't ever rent "Proof", "Regarding Henry", "The Work & the Glory" and "The Producers" (the new one, love, love, love the original). Harry Potter was good so at least there was one saving grace in our movie selecting abilities. Hope you all had a good weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dave and I want to see Harry Potter.. Im glad you enjoyed it. It makes it worth spending $12/person to see it!

Heather said...

Is that your matinee price? We got in for $7 each.

Crissybug said...

I want to go see HP. I have loved reading the books, and the movies have yet to let me down.

If you go to AMC on Friday or Saturday before noon you can get in for $5!