The runner's up...
I have been searching for the super deodorant for awhile now. I grew up on Secret but it just wasn't hiding mine. Then I switched to Dove, yes my underarms are nice and soft but with the Arizona heat it just can't compete! Then I tried Degree for Woman, still nothing. I know I have high standards but come on now, is there nothing that can keep me nice and dry? Finally, we have a winner! I would like to thank Mary for recommending this wonder product. I have had it for about 1 week now and I am feeling mighty dry. It definitely works with the "wonderful" weather we are having and I love it!
Bless that Baking Soda Power!
4 comments:
i am buying it tomorrow! great post, very informative! : )
you like it, huh? This will be my next buy then. I don't think Dove covers my scent either! Thanks for the info.
Don't feel "sheepish" or "stupid" for any post you write! I actually found this post great. In Arizona it is so hard to find a deodarent that actually stands up. I am going to have to try this the next time I am out.
I've been looking for a good deodarant too....I actually bought this the other day because of your rave review! So far so good!
Post a Comment