
For my birthday last month Susan, my mother-in-law, gave me a beautiful Brighton set of jewelry. Originally I picked out a bracelet and she surprised me with the whole set; earrings, bracelet and necklace. It is gorgeous and very glamorous, double-stranded with pearls sparked by Swarovski rhinestones. I haven't worn it yet because I wasn't wearing anything worthy of it. So now it is Sunday and we are encouraged to put on our best right? Susan thank you for your thoughtful and wonderful gift!
5 comments:
Heather, you are looking so Skinny!!!!!!!! Wow! Oh yes, and the jewlery looks fabulous:)
I never can pick nice jewlery. This is such a beautiful set! You look stunning! :)
Love it. It is so pretty. Did you cut your hair? It looks shorter then when i saw you last!
I think the jewelry you picked out looks really nice! I especially like that it's double stranded. It was so thoughtful of Susan to get the whole set for all of us!
HEATHER! So glad you found me, don't know how ya did, but i'm so happy! Looks like you guys have been busy, your backyard looks GREAT! Wish I could say the same about ours:( still dirt...ha!!! oh well!!
Post a Comment