Wednesday, July 18, 2007

7 Random Things About Me!

Okay, I got tagged and normally I don't do things like this but in light of my new commitment to blogging and I am running low on post inspiration...here goes.

1. I don't like to get pruney-you know after you've stayed in the bath, shower or pool too long. I don't like the feeling especially my hands.

2. I will blow dry my hair in the nude, especially in the summer and because I am cheap and keep the AC at 82 degrees. Who likes to get out of the shower all clean and fresh as a daisy only to sweat through your G's? Not I!

3. I read recipes and cookbooks for fun. Give me a French Pastry cookbook & I will devour it chapter by chapter. Not that I make everything but I love to learn new techniques and about food.

4. I pretty much never respond to forwards and don't believe in emails that say something bad/good will happen to you if you do/don't forward it to the next 10 people within the next 7 minutes, etc.

5. I just ate an amazing steak dinner with a baked potato and ranch. NY strip never lets me down! And yes, I made it myself and I am obviously very humble!

6. I've been in the dental field since I was 16, some days I wonder why I chose to dig around in the depths of the oral cavity. Better there than the other orifice.

7. I desperately need a vacation and Girl's Camp doesn't count!

Now supposedly I am to tag 7 people. I don't wish to impose but...Stephanie, Allison, Andrea, Rebecca...dang, I don't even have 7 people to tag!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I am proud of you! I also love all of them. I really didn't know some of these. Next time we hang out it can be at my house, I am not sure I can handle 82 degrees in the summer. Good for you, I wish I could have that bill.

Miss Niss said...

I do the same thing!! I get upset if nathan wants to turn it down PAST 82 degrees!!! And I'm in agreeement with the hair drying thing..'cause I do that too!! hahahaha

Shelbi Whittaker said...

so this is pretty random because you probably dont know me, or at least remember me, but I am Dusty and Kendras sister in law. I am married to Dustys brother. I am also friends with good ol' kim prince Ü I just thought Id say hi Ü

Heather said...

Hey Shelbi! Good to hear from you. Didn't you just have a sweet little Cora? I hope she is doing well!