Thursday, July 19, 2007

True Love

My dearest husband is wonderful! I don't mean to be boastful (maybe I do) but he is AMAZING!! I love him to pieces. Why, pray tell? Oh, let me tell you!

He is very handy. He knows about tires & brakes, changes the oil every 3,000 miles in both cars like clockwork and our yard is scrupulously and painstakingly nurtured.


He paints our home beautifully and does so without complaint.


He takes me on European vacations (twice!)

He has great teeth! A very important asset in this girl's mind. (Of course one of the first things I noticed and was attracted to, among other fine physical features.)

He makes me laugh, even when I am mad at him.


He is the father to my child(ren)
Because he married me in the temple and he is mine FOREVER

3 comments:

Malissa said...

He is a great guy!! I grew up with Phil...and we went to high school together. Tell him I say Hi! Malissa Williams- Cordova

Maren said...

you are too cute heather. love the post and your house is so cute. a little bigger that the one over on crismon! : )

Kim said...

I love reading your posts. You word everything so good. Have a great day.