Alright blog. It is time. Either catch up and keep truckin' or shut it down. I don't want to shut it down so it is time to get crackin' again. How many terrible metaphors can I use? Not even sure metaphor is the correct word. ANYWAY. Moving on!
Since I dropped off the face of the earth, (again with the metaphor! Pun?) we have celebrated Father's Day, my 30th birthday (eeeps!), had a minor flood in our home, made a big purchase and have a life changing event in the works. Woooohooo! Living the dream over at the Gunnell's!
And I like to keep things in order around here, naturally I feel that each event deserves it's own post. So I'd better get busy.
Monday, June 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
big purchase...life changing event...I'm eager to read...but I need to get blogging on my own space as well!
Post a Comment