Sunday, November 18, 2012

Grandma Nay Visits!

This post is long overdue and I know my mom has been waiting to see pictures from her visit. She came to visit us for almost 2 weeks around the kids' birthdays. We are always excited to have our Grandma Nay with us and wish we all lived closer so we could have more time with our family.

The kids loved the extra attention and playing with Grandma. I often feel bad that we aren't able to get out and do more but am happy that this trip my mom planned a sister's retreat and got away for one weekend. She put up with our warm accommodations and leaky air mattress too. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Our next visit is over the Christmas holiday and we are excited!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your kids have the best facial expressions.

Jena said...

Love this! I miss her!