Friday, November 16, 2012

First Fire of 2012

There are perks to being back in our home, one of them being our back yard and the fire pit that Phil built. This past weekend it was cold enough for a fire and we were so excited! We busted out the camping chairs and Phil got busy building a roaring fire. We invited some friends over for s'mores.

Rhett is just sad here in the picture since he wanted me. Clearly I am sooo loved. 

Photobucket
Photobucket

Fire gazing, one of the best things about a fire.

Photobucket Photobucket

S'mores! "Mom, I'm sticky." Yes, yes you are son.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh how I love a good bonfire! And s'mores. :)
Looks like so much fun! We'll have to get a firepit when we get a house. :)

Nate and Lori said...

I think a fire pit would be amazing! And I also think this is incredible photography...I'm not quite sure how you can get these images in the dark, but they are really cool.