Wednesday, November 14, 2012

10 on 10: November 2012

One photo, every hour, for 10 hours, on the 10th day of the month.

This month occurred on the 12th and honestly I didn't remember until after noon. I just decided to carry on and get snapping.

Typical morning at our house with the added bonus of all babes on the same couch snuggling with a blanket to keep warm. I took this in the mind frame of 10 on 10 but just because they were cute.

Photobucket

The real start of 10 on 10. aka what my house looks like on a regular basis and will continue to look like as long as there are three small tornadoes living under my roof. This is shot just after I put the kids down for a nap. Overwhelming much? Yeah. And this isn't all of it. Some days I will get to work and tidy up and others, I just block it out and relax. Relaxing has won lately.

Photobucket

I did start doing dishes and a few minutes later this happened:

Photobucket

I need to make dinner and we haven't had a nice meal in a while. 

Photobucket

I continue to prep dinner and clean up after myself. Rhett finds the mixing bowls and gets busy.

Photobucket

Kate is launching full throttle into all things girl. She prances around the house in her heels, brushes her hair endlessly and lately hasn't been wanting to go outside and play. 

Photobucket

We head outside for a bit. I take out the trash and pull the recycling bin off the curb. We are met at the back gate by our favorite guy.

Photobucket

Phil spends some time with the kids and I finish up dinner. Slow roasted pork tenderloin with red wine caramelized onion sauce over pasta, roasted acorn squash and brussel sprouts and pomegranate from our tree. Phil and I enjoyed it, Kate ate her pom seeds and some pasta. Max and Rhett just picked at their plate.

Photobucket

After dinner baths. Love me a clean soft baby in footie jammies. And the curls. The curls!

Photobucket

Bedtime for Rhett. He goes down fairly easy but had a hard time settling. After 15 minutes or so I went in and found this stressed out baby. Problem? He is hungry. Eat your dinner boy!

Photobucket

With Rhett in bed happily sated, I skip out to run errands. Target for a few pieces for family pictures coming up. I love Target. 

Photobucket

After Target I skip over to Win Co for groceries. First visit there and I loved the produce section and prices. Some things they are sorely lacking but overall it was good.

Photobucket

Car loaded, heading home. I am beat.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nate and Lori said...

You get so much done in a day. When my house is messy, I definitely use that as an excuse to not have to cook dinner. And I've heard great things about winco. Who is doing your family pics this year? It's gonna be a tripod year for us I'm afraid.