Sunday, September 30, 2012

Rhett: ONE Year!

Um, one of the fastest years of my life just passed. Flew by! We have gone from itty bitty: Photobucket

To Mr. Big Stuff!
Photobucket

I had all the photo gear from a newborn session I did earlier this month and took Rhett's 12 month pictures before I returned everything to my generous friend Leah. It was rather spur of the moment; I raced to the party store for balloons, picked up a small cake at the bakery and sweated it out in the garage with Rhett.
And as usual, I am so glad I made the effort. Please excuse the plethora of images to follow.

Photobucket Photobucket

Well, hello there cake! Photobucket Photobucket

Mmmm, this is pretty tasty!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Let's see how this wax candle tastes.
Photobucket Photobucket

Think I'll just stick to this here cake.
Photobucket

What? Do I have something on my face?
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Perma-grin over here. Don't deny it, you are grinning too!

Love this boy and all the fun we have had over the past year. In the following post I will detail Rhett's one year stats and some other milestones and details that I want to remember.

8 comments:

Anjane' said...

He is ADORABLE.

AZ Larsens said...

He is SO cute! I love his smile. :)

Jennifer said...

Love his face when he is first eating the cake! Priceless!

Miss Niss said...

i love the pictures! he is so darn cute!!! we need you to take some fam pics for us:) its only been since i was pregnant with rylie!!! HA

Amber Fenn said...

So cute!!! He is such a sweet boy!!!

Leah said...

Sigh...precious boy!! I can't believe it!

Shanna said...

Oh my goodness, I just love all those cake pictures! He has so many expressions and is so photogenic!

Kimberly said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!