(aka: Why I haven't been able to blog)
Sunday after Phil finished his board exams we drove to California to spend time with his sister's family, enjoy the amazing weather and take the kids to the beach. Pictures and posts to come.
Since then we have returned home. We soaked up the remaining time with Phil before he started rotations at the hospital and played hard. It was wonderful and much needed. We had that strange time lapse feeling where time sped by yet it seemed like ages ago that he took his boards when in reality it had only been 1 week. When Phil is home I don't get much done. As it should be pertaining to the blog and documenting our happenings. That kept (and keeps!) getting pushed off.
The kids keep me busy, the house requires constant attention and nap schedules don't always coordinate leaving me with precious solo time to edit pictures. And gosh darn it, when everyone finally gets to bed around 8:30pm I am tired!
As I type this I hear Rhett fussing from his room. And thus ends this post. Soon I hope to get back in the swing of things, it is important to me to keep journaling our family happenings and I know my mom loves to see the kids through pictures.
Friday, July 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm pretty familiar with that time lapse, its disorienting! It feels like forever since I had Witten yet time has sped by so fast he's already 2 1/2 weeks old.
I also accomplish nothing when my husband is home. Its not like he does anything to prevent me from doing things, I'd just rather do them another time.
How nice to have those huge tests behind you guys! Such busy and stressful times! You certainly deserved a trip and some relaxing time with your hubby.
Love your blog and you do an amazing job staying on top of it! I gotta get crackin'!
Post a Comment