I forgot. Again. I even told myself that I needed to put it on my calendar so I would remember, but I thought to do this a few days after the 10th... Ahem. Luckily I did take pictures that day so I am running with that.
This was May 10th, the day after a glorious thunderstorm and we enjoyed the beautiful 70 degree weather. I packed us a picnic lunch, some blankets and we headed out to a neighborhood park.


Max is never without his hat. It goes everywhere, even to bed with him. It is an old hat of Phil's, is too big and completely shades his face. It is always slightly crooked and bends down his right ear. I love it.


Mmmmm, crackers...

I could kiss his face off. Oh, wait. I do.

Dining on tuna crackers and clementines. She is getting too big.


Ear curl documentation.

Mug shots of me and my gang. No one cared to cooperate.

Tell me how you really feel about pictures, Kate.


Pucker up, orange peels are bitter!
We had fun. Rhett tried to eat grass and leaves, Max and Kate played barefoot and I got to take pictures. Win-win for everyone!
2 comments:
I remembered on the 10th because I look forward to you doing it. Should have reminded you! I almost did. And can I say how much I miss you guys?! I think we should make a paper chain to count down the days until we get our friends close again!!
Im jealous of your amazing photography skills. I always put the 10 on 10 on the calendar or else I would definitely forget. Watchingf you at the park the other day, I can appreciate how great it is to have your hands free to snap pics for even a moment.
Post a Comment