Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kids live here

It is fun to find little details of Max and Kate's play as I am tidying up the house while they nap.

Monkey and Rabbit Stew anyone? This was Kate's doing.
Photobucket

Max is really into trucks and figurines lately.

Photobucket

The kids have worn their shoes out riding their plasma cars. Blast. And here I was hoping to get more use out of them with Rhett. They are perfectly good shoes otherwise! 

Photobucket

One of my favorites: Sparkle star wands and a sippy. What every kid needs as they cruise in circles around the living room.

Photobucket

The library has a train table and wooden trains. Max played with them a solid 20-30 minutes. This never happens at our house! I wondered what was so different and inspected the trains, I recognized the brand from Target so we made a special trip there just to get trains. Now Max is hooked. He loves them and will actually play by himself for longer pockets of time. Hooray!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amy said...

The ultimate necessity when it comes to vehicles: cupholders.

I hope those things are around when my kids are big enough! Too cool.

Andrea Gunnell said...

It's fun to watch Max grow up and get interested in all the things my boys do day in and day out. We just couldn't live without cars and trains around here. I'm pretty sure my boys have at least one hot wheels/matchbox car in their hands at all times.
What am I going to do with a girl and needing dolls and such? I'm pretty sure if my boys have anything to say about it she will have to love cars and trains too:)

Nate and Lori said...

I love the little rabbit and monkey stew. It is nice to find the little reminders they leave around. Is Kate into purses and filling them up with all of the "treasures" that she finds everywhere? Thats what we do here...purses full of junk. I have to limit her to 1 rock each place we go and then after she is in bed, Im tossing all of the trash that she collected throughout the day as her own.

Carl and Amber said...

We bought the Melissa and Doug set off of Amazon. It has been so sturdy!!