Thanksgiving Weekend we had our family pictures taken. Everyone loooves family pictures, right? Ha! Yes we all look like the perfect happy family but our morning was full of the classic stress, grumpy dad, bickering parents over outfits and dad wanting to change mom's carefully laid out plans, toddlers being indignant and uncooperative and the like. It is good to be behind the camera every so often, humbling. It makes you appreciate what the family/client goes through to get these images. And thank goodness for a photographer that just keeps shooting.







"Love bumps" with dad.






Phil says we aren't paying someone to take pictures until the kids are older, much older. I completely disagree and it is my goal to manage yearly photos. I am never in photos and it is worth it to me to go through the stress and hassle to document our family as we change and grow. Plus looking at pictures of my family just makes me smile. I am currently putting together a photo wall and will post pictures of it once I complete it.
7 comments:
You guys are beautiful!!! Pictures turned out awesome, I love it!
Love love love them! Your outfits are perfection! You're kids are beyond adorable. And you and Phil...sweet! You make sure you keep getting family photos!
Beautiful photos of a beautiful family! Love the shot of you and Phil.
IT's worth it...do it every year....trade...set up your camera and have someone shoot....what a cute family you have...miss you
Ok now YOU'RE blog is adorable! I love it! Your family is to die for!! Thanks for your sweet comments. It seems like yesterday I was in young woman's and you were teaching a lesson and making a comment on how you wanted kids so bad! And now look!! You have 3 kids...and I'm married with a baby! CRAZY! I admire you and your dedication to your family! I always find myself saying (or thinking) I want to be like the mother and woman you are.
Beautiful family!!! Love them all, but especially the first one of the whole fam and the first one of the twins.
They turned out beautiful! And they document the year perfectly. I love the colors and clothes that you put together. The process is always extrememly rough and stressful but the end result is so worth it. I dont know if you are like me but I was trying to bribe Reese with anything short of taking her to Disneyland or buying her a new car. Ahh...its crazy. Im excited to see your gallery wall.
Post a Comment