To say I adore these images is an understatement. They stir up my heart and every time I look at them I feel a surge of love and contentment. A soft smile warms my face as I relive the moment. I love to study their faces, the raw emotion present, the joy. As this moment was unfolding I am so glad I was there to capture it. That I didn't shoo them away, that they adore their baby.
Most of all, I am so glad that they are mine.




All four of my babies. This one is getting printed.
I have a good life.
9 comments:
I LOVE them! Especially that last one with Camden too. You definitely are a blessed mama.
Love them! We all need pictures like this and memories like this to get us through the hard times. Such great pictures!
I love that last picture. So sweet. You ARE blessed !
Oh my gosh...I love it...I want to get out my camera more!!! That last image is incredible....
I love that last picture! So glad you captured it.
Those pictures are amazing. I love all of their expressions. So sweet. And that last one melts my heart!
Makes you wonder if anything brings God more joy than watching His children love one another, huh? Since becoming a mother of two, I've learned this truth and it has helped me to be a little kinder and quicker to love my fellow brothers and sisters. Leave it to those sweet, little children to teach us lessons we could learn in no other way. They are such gifts...so beautiful!
I love these moments where our purpose is totally clear and beautiful!
Love the last picture! Beautiful.
Post a Comment