Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mornings

It is a goal of mine to capture our family as we are. Real, everyday, no staging or making sure we all look pretty. Just us. I want to shoot more pictures regardless of available light or if the bed is made. I am going to grab whatever camera is handy, the point and shoot or my Nikon.

These were shot with the point and shoot, no flash, hence the camera shake and grain. Technically imperfect but I love them. The morning light is flooding through, bed head is abundant and we all have sleepy eyes. This is what I want to remember. What I want my kids to be able to look back on.

Max and Kate love to climb up onto our bed and join whatever action is taking place there; lazy morning snuggles with dad, diaper changes for Rhett or just plain messing around.

Blankets and bears are never far from reach and here the bears needed diapers. I love Max's concentration, he always sticks his tongue out just a bit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My heart is full.

8 comments:

Terina said...

Such perfection!

Amy said...

I agree. Perfection. I love it! I love the realness and the happiness and the normalcy and the bliss!

Kami Milliron said...

It should be - you have a BEAUTIFUL family : ) And let me say that I LOVE your new Blog header. I especially love seeing Camden's name : ) I have Elizabeth's on mine. She isn't here but she is still a part of my family

Brian and Janette said...

What cute little crafters you have! And I love Max's shirt!

Brian and Janette said...

Oops! The above comment was meant for your last post! But I love this post too...

I'm a big believer in keeping it real and enjoying it how it really is. I love that you're lovin' it!

Nate and Lori said...

I love the natural pics too. SOmetimes I look back trhough my pics and feel like I have way too many of the posed ones (which are nice too) but the best ones are just the everyday life remembering how things truly are.

Candace said...

I love seeing real life stuff. These are precious!

Kimberly said...

beautiful pictures! i love your blog and your open candidness!