Monday, December 19, 2011
On the list...
I want to blog, I really do. I have so much I want to say, pictures to post and yet my Christmas to-do list is still a titch long and time is running out! With Phil gone all the time, three kids to tend, a house that is never completely clean and a baby that nurses all the live long day (one of my favorite parts of babyhood- I love nursing), my list gets nary a check mark on it. I make a little progress every few days. Which means blogging keeps getting pushed back. And will most likely continue to do so until after the New Year as we will be playing with family since Phil is on Christmas break as of tomorrow, hooray! I will catch up. I will, I will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I definitely know the feeling! So excited to see you tomorrow! (at least I heard you are coming to dinner...I hope it's true:)
No one blames you one bit, lady! Enjoy your holidays!!
The kids are getting so big! I love their smiles and it's a crack up that Kate and Max sit the same in their high chairs! Looking forward to you moving back to the hood!!
Post a Comment