Yesterday we met some friends at a little shopping center across from Midwestern. The local businesses were having a holiday open house complete with Santa, hot cocoa, cookies and samples.
Armed with cookies I pushed the double stroller into the State Farm office to meet the big guy. Max and Kate have no idea who Santa Clause is, they could care less really. We'll work on that myth next year. The two sweet lady agents working there oohed and aahed over the kids and told me I have my hands full (I hear that everywhere we go). They helpfully unloaded Max and Kate and set them on Santa's lap. He was very kind and had a lovely real beard and twinkly blue eyes.
You can see the apprehension on Max's face.

Clearly, he is not a fan!

After the requisite shots were taken I saved the boy and since Kate could've cared less we snapped a few of just her. Santa offered to take Rhett but since I had him strapped in I declined.

It was a cute set-up and very kind of them to host us all. We now have the classic meeting Santa moment documented, screaming child and all.
4 comments:
The screaming child part of it seems almost necessary. Im pretty sure that we will experience the same thing when we do this soon. He really is a good looking Santa.
AWESOME!!! And that santa and your children are ADORABLE!
He's such a great Santa! Poor Max. :)
I never know quite how to take the "you've got your hands full" comment; are you sympathizing with me or implying I'm in over my head??! :)
Post a Comment