Tuesday, June 7, 2011

AZ Science Center

Early in May we went with our friends David and J'lene to the AZ Science Center. I had heard they had a fun level just for the little people crowd and J'lene had snagged passes from the library. Unfortunately the Body Exhibit was there and it took precedence over the fun things for the kids to do but we still had a good time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I need to be better at taking photos with our friends here in medical school. We love the Merrill family! They have a daughter just a few months older than Max and Kate. They play well together and J'lene is a wonderful  friend to me and still likes to hang out with us even after she has watched my kids while I work or go to doctor's appointments. 

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

You guys are good to get out and try new places. We are major homebodies! I can't believe how grown up your babies are getting! Time passes WAY to fast.