
You are looking at one sweet little boy shot and a happy high five!
Kate and I are officially outnumbered 3 to 2 now. Four when we count Camden and we always count Camden. :)
I can't believe I am 17 weeks now, subsequent pregnancies when you already have kids at home leave you very little time to lounge around reading baby books and pouring over names. I am always surprised by how fast it is going. Hooray for babies!
My check-up went well, 0 pounds gained this visit, which is shocking since my sweet tooth has dominated lately. I may or may not have had a butterfinger mini-blizzard today because of that magic number.
11 comments:
Congrats! Little boys are so wonderful!
So happy for you guys!
I told you ;)
So happy for you guys!!Can't wait to meet the little guy...in a while...
so excited!!! A girl can never have too many brothers to watch over her!
Congrats again! At least with boys they are wash and go, no long hair to comb in the morning! And a butterfinger blizzard sounds like a good way to celebrate! I love soft serve ice cream when I'm pregnant, it's yummy and cold!
Yay for boys!!! I am so happy for you guys and I'm glad everything went well at your check-up.
Yay, congrats!! You definitely deserved that "hypothetical" Blizzard. :)
Yay for a boy! Go gain some weight! You're growing a baby!
Oh boys!! How I love them! So glad you get to add another to your sweet family.
Yeah for little boys. Congrats!
Congrats! What fun news!
Post a Comment