Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Numbers Game

145
175
9
36
4
1
0

145 beats per minute at 6-week ultrasound.
175 beats per minute at 9-week ultrasound.
9 weeks along.
36 days we have known and kept it relatively quiet.
4 children.
1 sweet babe.
Due September 30, 2011.
0 need for medical assistance.
3 kids age two and under. Whoa Nelly! Let the fun begin!

Photobucket
To all dear friends and family: I am out of minutes on my cell phone and would love to have been able to call each of you to deliver this news personally. 

38 comments:

Kim said...

YAY!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Adele said...

Yay, Yay, Yay. So excited for you guys. It will be crazy but oh so much fun.

Ryan and LeDawn said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I am beyond thrilled and excited!!!!!!!!!! And I may have screamed a little... :)

Jennifer said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Crissybug said...

That is the best news ever! Congratulations Heather! So excited for you and Phil!

Christi said...

Yay, congrats to you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled for you!!! How exciting to be a momma of THREE! Wow, how did you catch up to me??

chad and lemae said...

congrats that is so awesome!

Nate and Lori said...

Ahhhh...so exciting!!!!! What a shock! I was just thinking about this a few days ago (no Im not pregnant but it is on my mind) and I was thinking about how we announced the same day last time and then thinking that it wouldn't happen again because you would probably wait longer than me. Anyways, I'm sure that having JUST 1 this time will be a piece of cake for you. Now Im blabbing but basically HUGE congrats!

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! I screamed too!!!! Heather!!! SO excited!!!!

Nichole said...

Congrats!! That is SO fun!

Kelly said...

I like the look of those numbers!!!! HOW AMAZING! :) So excited for you guys. Congratulations!! Serious gasp of happiness for you guys.

Carlee Raymond said...

Congratulations!! So happy for you!

Kami Milliron said...

You're having another baby, woop woop ! Congrats, I am SO excited for you : ) Yipeeee skipeeee !

Leah said...

HOLY HECK!!!! I just got chills!!!! I am so happy for you....3 under 2 will be oh so fun!! What a blessed Mommy you are!! How are you feeling? Love you and miss you!

Julie said...

Yay! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so so happy for you!! Can't wait to meet the little babe!

iheartmesa said...

Awesome! So excited for you. Glad it went a little easier this time.

Shanna said...

Wow Heather! That is exciting news! I'm so excited for you!

Brian and Janette said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling well!

Andrea Gunnell said...

Wow!!! Congrats Heather! It's pretty amazing how the Lord works.

The Price Family said...

Oh Heather! Oh Heather! Oh Heather! I am soooooo excited for you! How wonderful! This is amazing news! I am just jumping up and down for joy! I love you so much girl! YEAH!

Taryn and Sterling said...

Wow!!! So exciting for you. Congrats. You will be great with 3 little ones!

Krystal said...

What!!! I am seriously going crazy right now:) I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see you next week and hear all about it!

The Frost Family said...

Hey Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Hope everything goes well with you and your little bun in the oven!

AZ Larsens said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Brittney Blount said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe it! Sooo soo exciting! We are so happy for you guys!

Lindsee said...

I silently screamed (sleeping kiddos). So, I am making you and Phil...and the twinners of course, come over for dinner Tuesday night. We have some MAJOR catching up to do!

Rachel Hanchett said...

WOWOWOWOWZA! I am so happy for you guys!LOVE YOU!

Amber Waters said...

YAY!!!!! I wanted to scream to but I am work. I am soooo excited for your family. Love ya bunches! P.S I am coming back to AZ for 12 weeks, lets get together.

Hulse Family said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! What a difference a few years make. Bring it on, right?

Annette said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you!!!

Kristi said...

Oh. my. gosh! This is soo exciting! Biggest, fattest, congratulations ever!!

Rachel Johnson said...

Congrats you guys!! What a crazy road you have been on to get your other kiddos- so what a blessing this one is as well! How are you feeling? When are you due? I should be able to figure that out since you are a little bit behind me, but it is just easier to ask, right?!! Good luck with the pregnancy!!

Click Clan said...

CONGRATS! What a blessing :)

Marisa said...

Congratulations! What a great adventure that will be!

Johnny & Callie Bowers said...

You are kidding me! How on earth did I not know this! That is SUPER DUPER exciting! I am SO happy for you sweet girl! Congratulations...you're the best mommy!

Carl and Amber said...

Congrats!!!!!!! I wish ya the best, most calm baby ever!!! It's gonna happen :)

Kimberly said...

How exciting!!! Congrats, Heather! Hope you're feeling well.