- I am sweeping my floors seventeen times a day.
- I am making 5 meals a day for two little birds and then cleaning up the aftermath 5 times a day.
- I am building block towers for my little tornadoes to knock down; over and over and over again.
- I am wiping two runny noses. Is it teething or a cold? I don't know.
- I am being awoken around 5:30am. This is not okay.
- I am then dealing with two cranky pants since they woke up too early and refuse to go along with my 7 o'clock wake-up plan. We've talked, they haven't listened.
- I am fishing various household items, papers, nasty objects out of mouths that are proving to be faster and smarter than I.
- I am going through boxes of crackers like nobody's business.
- I am keeping us clothed, bathed, fed and entertained.
- I am changing two sets of squishy and oftentimes stinky cheeks.
- I am trying to convince my kids that cow's milk is yummy. They aren't buying.
- I am trying not to ignore my children by being on the Master Time Waster, my computer.
- I am adjusting to single motherdom since Phil started school, post to come.
- And so on and so on...
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
A Laundry List of Reasons
Why I haven't blogged:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good Luck!!
Don't try adding chocolate to convince them that cow's milk is delicious, you'll be sorry! I know from experience!
All good reasons! Enjoy the more important things...we'll miss your more prolific posting days of yore, but we'll live. :-)
Hmmm...sounds to me like your priorities are just where they should be. Amazing that when you finally have a plethora of worthy post material, the plethora of extra time you used to have seems to vanish. I just try to tell myself..."just document the important stuff"...and who cares if it's interesting to anybody else! But for the record...your posts are always a breath of fresh air...real life or not.
Love ya girl! You are such a good Mama to those Babes. Let everything else go and love on those chubby little cheeks. It passes way to fast!
Oh the joys of motherhood! I remember when Andy went through teething, and it seems like his little body went into some sort of shock or something. The diapers were worse and the drool. Good luck and I miss you!
Post a Comment