Oh how I miss these girls!

Six babies born from August '09 to March '10.

Random park nibbles. My children are constantly being barraged by my incessant kisses and here is rare footage of me with my kids, not just behind the camera.

Moving on to our last pics of the beloved Talbot Circle. This really deserves it's own post.
We spent most of our married life together here. It is the home I associate most of our memories with. This is the home where I dreamed of motherhood with Camden, experienced the joys and heartache of that dream interrupted. Where we returned with empty arms after his birth and death. Where the Spirit sustained us and enveloped us during that sacred time.
This is the home that was privy to our trials and triumphs.
It is where we finally got to bring home babies.
I love that house. It was Home.


But home is where you make it. I have Phil, I have my babies and therefore I have home.
6 comments:
And welcome home! Isn't it wonderful?
Oh I love all of these pictures!! I think I might have shed a tear or two. I miss you all tons.
L:eaving houses is so sad...I can't even drive by my AZ house anymore without getting so heart broken. The farewell party looks like fun...hopefully you guys will be able to stay in touch. The babies are getting a little bit more durable now so hopefully you will be able to meet some moms out where you live.
Miss you four already:( Hope you're adjusting well and not replacing us all too fast!
I really wish we could have been there at the park with you and there would have been 7 babies that were born in that time frame. I miss AZ a ton and I can't believe you are not in the Ellsworth ward anymore. We were there Memorial Day weekend and it was not the same without you. I feel the same way about our home in AZ. All the memories. We miss you a ton and I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of your beautiful babies!
Dah! You make me cry! We sure do miss you!
Post a Comment