
There is much to catch up on and I will, promise. For now let's take a look at our typical day.
Exhibit A above:
Two adorable nakey babies playing, semi-nude because I do so much dang laundry as it is between mealtimes, drool and the occasional spit-ups.
The ever present laundry, waiting, always waiting.
The running shoes also waiting. I had good intentions yesterday, we managed to squeak in a quick mile at the track once Phil got home since our once predictable schedule has been MIA lately.
Imagine to your left dishes waiting their turn and various mail/clutter on the center island. I try, I really do.

The front room currently houses a craft table burgeoning with loads of felt and a sundry of sewing supplies waiting to be crafted into two, yes, TWO!, separate quiet books. Because I am crazy. Hopefully they will be done before the kids' second birthday. I kid. Maybe. I have almost 4 pages done for Max's book.

One delightfully delicious boy who grows chubbier by the day. I love it.

One chatty little girl full of spunk and fire. She's our pip, as in pipsqueak in reference to her size, just barely 12 pounds now.


Please note the rubberband wrists, double chin, luscious thighs and roly poly arms with dimpled elbows.

Further evidence of messiness and our new dress code for meals. She puts her thumb in her mouth after almost every bite. Love her.
7 comments:
Love, love, love the last picture of Kate with all the food on her face. So cute! Hey, I had a dream last night about you guys. It was one of those, "why the heck did I dream that" kind of a dream. You must have been on my mind!
they are so adorably cute!!! i love the pictures:)
Love the pictures!!!
Luscious. I want to eat them!
I've wanted to do a picture essay of my life, my housekeeping (or the lack of), my kids in the day in, day out stuff, too! You've inspired me to do it!
Wow! I'm inspired by your quite book efforts. Did you find a template somewhere to follow? I just had that thought last week that I should make something like that. I always loved the one my mom made for me. I'm sure I could google it and find a template somewhere, but if you have any suggestions, please let er rip! Delicious babies by the way!
Your pile of laudry helped to remind me that I should be doing laundry instead of blogging. Oh well...its not like its going anywhere.
I'm super impressed/jealous of your quiet books. I can't wait to see all of your pages, even if it does take until the twins are 2. Heck...Reese's nursery isn't even done yet.
Grandma sure loves the faces that miss pip makes! She is totally miss personality! Spunk yes! Love ya my girlie!
Post a Comment