I talk all the time about time flying by with Max & Kate. Today my first born would have turned four. Four years! And so I ask again, where has time gone? In quiet moments of reflection I have been sad and tears have flown. Now that I have Max & Kate it is easier to see what we have missed with Camden. I was feeding the kids their breakfast of prunes and applesauce and telling them that it was their brother's birthday and tears filled my eyes. I could imagine a rambunctious little boy running around, joining us for breakfast, being the best big brother and helper. I know he would have loved his siblings and they in turn would delight in him.
But I know even more that our sweet boy is ours eternally. When we meet him again I know that he will be whole, healthy, strong, glorious. I know that I cannot fathom the joy of that blessed reunion nor can I truly glimpse the magnitude of the love our Savior has for each of us. I am forever grateful for the Atonement, for the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, for the temple covenants that bind us as a family. I know that Camden lives and he does so because of our Savior and because of that infinite love.
Sweet Son, we love you. We miss you. Happy Birthday baby.
Love, Mama
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Such a sweet post, we love you Heather ! Happy Birthday Camden.
I never really imagined that things would get harder for you rather than easier. It makes sense though that it might be hard to get a glimpse into everything that you missed with Camden, or at least that you have to put off until you get to raise him later on. You are an amazing person and I look up to you in so many ways.
Happy Birthday Camden!
What a blessed day to celebrate--now and that sweet reunion in the future!
Camden,
Grandma also thinks of you daily, the joy of knowing you in Heaven is such a great reward! I try & live each day the best that I can, & set my goals to get back to our Heavenly Father, so we all can be an eternal family! I love you sweet baby boy!
Grandma Nay
Post a Comment