Monday, January 25, 2010

So Blessed

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Two beautifully simple* blessings.

*Phil asked me what I wanted him to say and I briefly contemplated telling him to throw in the usual LDS stand-bys, i.e: temple marriage, mission, etc. But then I told him to just listen to the Spirit. The result was two perfect succinct blessings promising sweet strong testimonies and healthy bodies. If one has a testimony doesn't the rest follow?

Two happy proud parents.

Photobucket

Lots of family to love and support us.

Photobucket

One exhausted yet exuberant mother. Two exhausted and cranky pants babies, who happen to look adorable. First time to 8am church as a family of FOUR.

Photobucket

Sweet details. Hand crocheted Amish booties and one hand crafted bracelet.

Photobucket

Kate's

Photobucket

One mean photograph insistent mother. One irate and protesting daughter. One uninterested son.

Photobucket

A still furious Kate and Max wondering if there really is something to be worried about.

Photobucket

After a necessary break to restore peace Kate tells me 5 minutes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My easy going Max.

Photobucket

Two perfect blessings.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Kristi said...

Love, love, love it! Those two are so stinkin adorable. Give them some love from me! We had 8am church when Max was born, so I feel your pain (well, half of it anyway!).

Nate and Lori said...

You were brave to have your first day of church be the blessing day. I had two dress rehersals to make sure that I was going to be able to hack it. I had to wake up like 3 hours early. Of course, we have a 30 minute drive to the church and I have to get there early.

They are so beautiful!

Marisa said...

They look perfect! What a neat experience. You are MUCh braver tham I am. I bless the babies at home. So sweet!

Andrea Gunnell said...

I love that last picture of them. Very cute!!!

Taryn and Sterling said...

Absolutely beautiful! And you look great too, by the way.

Kami Milliron said...

This brought tears to my eyes - what INCREDIBLE blessings these babies are. I am just over the moon excited for you and Phil. These little ones are heaven sent and it shows : )

Brian and Janette said...

Beautiful blessings indeed! 8 A.M. church, however, not so much! How wonderful to have so much family near by. Congrats!

Krystal said...

I am so glad I finally got to see those cute babies:) They are so cute, I love the pictures...and the commementary. You crack me up!

therealmccoy said...

It was such a blessed day. Phil did a great job, you looked beautiful and glowing and the babes were dressed so sweet. So glad I got to witness such a long awaited and special day.

FYI, love the concerned look on Max's face when Kate is crying:)

Candace said...

So adorable!!!! Those booties are incredible!

Miss Niss said...

oh what a special day for you all!!! makes me have BIG Smiles:)
love the pictures...they are ADORABLE

Marilyn said...

They are so darn cute! Love your pictures and for someone who says they are tired, you certainly don't look it!

O'Loughlin Family said...

Great pictures! They look so adorable - and you look amazing!