They turned out beautiful. And Heather you look fabulous- you could have fooled me that you are tired and sleep deprived. Im glad you finally got to be in some pictures.
Love the pictures, so much I can't hardly stand to look. I still have very few pictures of me with my new twins and the ones I do have I'm in pajamas, no make-up, hair undone. I guess it's just true to life though.
Happily married and navigating life with a husband in medical school. Mom to 4 littles ages 5 and under. Teeth enthusiast. Photographically obsessed. Loving my crazy life.
7 comments:
I absolutely love those pictures! They are such beautiful babies.
They turned out beautiful. And Heather you look fabulous- you could have fooled me that you are tired and sleep deprived. Im glad you finally got to be in some pictures.
Beautiful. I love them. Good job with all your pumping and nursing. Keep up your good work!
Picture perfect! There are some fantastic photos in there--and I'm glad you finally got to be in some too.
LOVE it!!!! I love the "Kate spooning Max" one. :) By the way, Heather, you look FABULOUS!
Love the pictures, so much I can't hardly stand to look. I still have very few pictures of me with my new twins and the ones I do have I'm in pajamas, no make-up, hair undone. I guess it's just true to life though.
Hold strong!
Beautiful pictures, beautiful babies, and you look amazing! Keep it up, woman, you're an inspiration.
Post a Comment